Ingredients (Serves Two)
200g haddock or cod fillets skinned (or monkfish)
1 onion halved and finely sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tub of Chilli Gourmets Tomato Sauce (Mild)
2 tablespoon of capers
75 g pitted black olives – cut in half
2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- You will need a frying pan with a lid for this recipe. Heat the oil in the frying pand and sauté the onion until translucent
- Add the Chilli Gourmets sauce, the capers and the olives and warm through gently.
- Place the fish on top of the tomato mixture and spoon a little of sauce over the fish
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cover the pan with a lid.
- Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes or until the fish is opaque and firm.
- To serve put half of the mixture on each plate and scatter with chopped parsley. Accompany with rice or new potatoes,