Ingredients (Serves Two)
250g dried spaghetti
3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 lemon (juice and zest)
1 fresh cayenne chilli chopped (optional)
1 large handful of parsley, chopped
180g peeled raw prawns
2 large handfuls of wild rocket
- Put a large pan of water on to boil and a generous amount of salt.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, grated lemon zest and extra fresh chilli if using.
- Cut the prawns in half lengthways and remove the black vain. Toss the prawns in the dressing.
- Put your spaghetti on to boil and cook for about ten minutes until “al dente”.
- Warm through the sauce reducing it slightly, 5 minutes before your pasta is cooked add the prawns to the tomato sauce and gently cook until they are pink and cooked through.
- Drain the spaghetti return to the pan then stir in the sauce and prawn mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Serve each portion with a little mound of wild rocket on top.